Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do I have to pay a membership fee?
- No, joining the Shoe Carnival Shoe Perks Rewards Club is completely
free. You will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. For every 200 points you earn you will
receive a $10 Reward Certificate.
- Q: Can I be a member if I don’t have an e-mail address?
- No, you will not be eligible to be a Shoe Perks member without a valid
e-mail address. We will only use your e-mail to send you special offers and information regarding
sales, promotions and coupons. We will not sell, rent, or give your membership information or
e-mail address to any company.
- Q: What is my Member Number?
- Your member number can be found on your SHOE PERKS member card; it is the last
9 digits of the barcode, after the leading zeros.
- Q: How do I access my account or contact customer service?
- You can check your points, add a recent purchase, check your transaction and
certificate history, request a new member card, and update your information at
www.shoecarnivalrewards.com, by typing in your member
number, or e-mail address, and password. You can also call the Member Service Center toll free
(M-F 8:30am-9pm EST) at 866-875-2737 or e-mail us at
- Q: Do I have to have my Shoe Perks card to get credit for my purchase?
- Yes, you must present your Shoe Perks card each time you make a purchase, return
merchandise or redeem Shoe Perks Rewards. Always keep your receipt to add a purchase at a later time.
- Q: What if I forget my Shoe Perks card when making a purchase, can I still get credit?
- Yes, you can add a recent purchase to your account through the rewards member portal,
www.shoecarnivalrewards.com. To add a purchase by phone, call
the Member Services Center toll free (M-F 8:30am-9pm EST) at 866-875-2737 or e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need your receipt and
your member number.
- Q: What purchases qualify me for reward points?
- Qualifying purchases include all regular, sale and clearance merchandise purchased
online or in-store. Sales tax, bulk sales for commercial purposes or resale will not be credited to your
Shoe Perks account. Shoe Perks members can earn a maximum of 1,000 points in a given month.
- Q: Do I receive points when using gift certificates?
- You will not receive Shoe Perks points for the amount of a purchase paid for in the
form of Shoe Perks Reward Certificates or Shoe Carnival gift certificates.
- Q: Are online purchases credited to my Shoe Perks account?
- Yes, however you must claim your first online purchase manually, you simply need to
log on to www.shoecarnivalrewards.com and enter your order
information from the ship confirmation e-mail you were sent after making an online purchase. Please note it
can take up until 9 days for an online purchase to be claimed on www.shoecarnivalrewards.com due to order
- Q: Can I have more than one Shoe Perks card attached to my Shoe Perks
- Yes, members may request an additional card for another family member. All points will
accrue to the member whose name appears on the member profile.
- Q: What happens to my points if I return a qualifying purchase?
- The point value of returned merchandise will be deducted from any points applied to your
- Q: How long do I have to use my Shoe Perks Reward Certificates?
- Shoe Perks Reward Certificates are valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- Q: What if my Shoe Perks Reward Certificate is lost or stolen?
- Shoe Perks Reward Certificates will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Q: Can I redeem my Shoe Perks Reward Certificates for cash or use them
to purchase gift certificates?
- No, Shoe Perks Reward Certificates have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for
cash or be used for the purchase of gift certificates.
- Q: Will my points ever expire/disappear?
- Shoe Perks Memberships may lapse after twelve months with no sales activity and
members’ points may be forfeited at the option of Shoe Carnival, Inc.
- Q: Will Shoe Perks ever change or modify?
- Shoe Carnival, Inc. may, at any time, terminate or modify the Shoe Perks program
without further obligation to members.
- Q: Do you offer any birthday incentives?
- Yes, if you share your birthday with us on your SHOE PERKS account you will
automatically receive an additional 50 points to your point balance the month of your birthday.
- Q: Can I opt-out of promotional e-mails?
- Yes, you can always opt-out of promotional e-mails; all you have to do is click the
opt-out option on the e-mail.
- Q: Can I use my Shoe Perks Rewards Certificates for an online purchase?
- Yes, make sure you’ve entered your Shoe Perks member number in your shopping account profile
to receive points for your online purchases. You can always claim an online purchase at a later time, you will need
your order number and the date you received your order confirmation. You can check your points, add a recent purchase,
check your transaction and certificate history, request a new member card, and update your information at
www.shoecarnivalrewards.com, by typing in your member number,
or e-mail address, and password. You can also call the Member Service Center toll free (M-F 8:30am-9pm EST)
at 866-875-2737 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Q: If I make a purchase using a $10 Reward Certificate and return that
purchase do I get to keep my $10 Reward Certificate?
- If you have already used your $10 Reward Certificate, you will get a refund in the form of
your original payment, and the $10 Reward Certificate will be deducted from your return amount. Your $10 Reward
Certificate will not be reissued.